Monday, January 28, 2008

Personal Presidential Debate




Alright...after much thought and review I've decided on Mitt Romney. That is until Chuck Norris finds me and hits me so hard I go back in time and change my vote. This has been one of the most difficult election decisions for me in a while. I liked different things about each candidate and disliked others. However, I came to the decision based on:

-His economic policies and limited taxation
-His healthcare policies
-His belief in smaller government and fiscal constraint
-His experience in both corporate America and government
-His moral standing and social policies

I will admit my concern over his Mormonism, however. Yet, this is my only issue and I feel it is not a major concern. That's my intention. Sorry, Huckabee. You were close, but you had to go and raise taxes, spend tons of money and even accept a few too many gifts. Chuck Norris almost made me forget that stuff, but I can't vote for you (looking over my shoulder...waiting for the roundhouse kick to the face).

No comments: