Monday, June 09, 2008

Kelly Surgery???

Just wanted to let those of you know that YES, I will be having surgery next month. I think Jonathan spread the news last night at Men's Group and I felt I should explain that it wasn't a secret! I've been nervous about it & have just put it off in my mind until there was a date. I needed time for it to "sink" in and didn't want a lot of questions. I will be having a vaginal hysterectomy & bladder surgery at the same time. Since Joel was such a large baby, I have a prolapse, bladder & other issues. It was to the point where it was affecting my daily life & felt it's time to be taken care of. I want it done before school starts & my sister has her baby (so I could possibly get a little help from my mom). The dates will be decided by the hospital but look like 7/22 or 7/24. Right now I would love prayer for peace!

Will keep you posted!...

1 comment:

Sandra Bennage said...

We will be praying!!