Monday, October 29, 2007

Talking with God

The other day Gabe was waiting for our neighbors to come home so they could play. He was sitting at the edge of our drive way with his bike just waiting patiently. I went outside to play with him while the other boys were napping. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was talking with God. I was caught off guard a minute and asked what did you say? He said that he was asking God if He was okay because He was hurt on the cross. I told Gabe that it was great to talk with God and God really likes talking with him. He's really been asking some wonderful questions about stories he's learning from school & church! What a great feeling to know he's listening & processing stories about our wonderful Father!

1 comment:

The Adorables! said...

That is really sweet! Love the pictures too -- I can't believe how big they are! :-)