Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bad Aim

Well, Julie posted about the Poop Cycle so I had to share and inform about MY current problem. I thought I had it all figured out when Gabe was potty training...put an old burp rag or towel at the back of the toilet so when he has "bad aim" it would catch it and not drip down the sides of the toilet onto the floor. However along comes Noah...He waits until he is just about to wet his pants to go and then it drips down the front of the toilet (he isn't tall enough & is in too much of a hurry to lift the seat). He just pees EVERYWHERE! I normally have to spray their bathroom down everyday with bleach so that it doesn't stink, but even when I've just cleaned it, I will go to bathe them and still smell pee! I will add that I have a two air fresheners one plug in and one behind the toilet & they don't help!! I guess this will be a never ending problem at our house and I'm sure it will get worse when Joel gets bigger. Just had to share my frustration and warn all of you that have boys that this will happen to you too! P.S. Don't use ammonia to clean it up...it only worsens the problem!

No comments: