Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Make you laugh...

We have had a lot of visitors the past week. My mom, Jonathan's mom, our nephew Ethan, my sister and her three kids...Justin, Kristen & Sarah. The kids have played long and hard and are exhausted. Today after everyone had left we were left with my kids & I and my nephew Justin. He is going to stay with us a few days to help out and Joel loves him (they share birthdays...15 years apart). He follows Justin everywhere. He was even just sitting in the rocking chair with him...not moving. If you have met Joel...he doesn't sit still. I was talking on the phone and you could hear Joel crawling superman fast across the floor and Justin laughing. Then Gabe added to the laughter. As I get off the phone...Justin says, "Aunt Kelly watch this!" He proceeds to throw a toy across the room and Joel on all fours crawls to get it and brings it back to him. I am thinking...is my child really being treated/acting like a dog? Then Justin says but wait...he acts like he threw the toy and Joel goes crawling away looking for it. I lost it with laughter. As I was laughing, I told Justin to throw the baby the toy. Makes you wonder...are dogs like humans or humans like dogs?


By Kelly

No comments: