Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Decorations?

The other night I asked Gabe & Noah to get ready for a bath while I put Joel to bed. I was walking back from Joel's room and heard lots and lots of laughter coming from the bathroom. I get in there to see both boys, NAKED and hanging from the towel racks. Noah was on the towel rack on the wall and Gabe was right beside him hanging from the one in the shower. I couldn't help myself so I just stood there and laughed. Gabe's response was, "Mom, we're wall decorations!" I did run and get my cell phone to take a picture however I can't post due to nudity! HA! So if you need new wall decorations, just hang your kids on things....just be sure they are dressed.

2 comments:

Angela Keith said...

That sounds like something my boys would do. That is so funny!!

Traci said...

Priceless. I hope you are writing all of these things down somewhere!! Love you.