Monday, January 26, 2009

Joel's New Bed!!

Well, we've had lots of fun at our house lately! Joel has been talking up a storm and just does things to keep us laughing. He climbed out of the crib a few months back and we thought...here it comes, but to our surprise...he didn't do it again until about 2 weeks ago. He just fell out! He had this huge red mark on his head and I decided it was time to take the front off his crib and let him be a "Big Boy!" My other boys were already out of their cribs by 18 months and didn't mind us putting a full size bed rail on the side so they didn't fall out. In fact...they never touched it! However...Joel is a different story. He hates it! He pushed it off and just started playing all around his room. I let him play thinking he would get tired and just go back to his bed. WRONG! I decided to go check and this is what I found. Yes, sound asleep in the Thomas ball pit! The only way I found him was the toy in the ball pit made a noise and then I saw him.









He has been very fun! At night he goes right to sleep because it is dark and he can't see, but during nap time....it's an adventure. He's fallen asleep at the door on the floor after several minutes of yelling "Knock Knock Mommy"! The lastest today was just too funny! He was playing instead of napping and was having a great time. I decided to go back into his room to put him back to bed and when I got to his room, he had taken about 40 diapers and thrown them out of the basket they are normally in. I opened the door and he said..."Made Mess!" I couldn't help but laugh!





No comments: