Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Run for your Yikes!"

This afternoon a storm passed over Conradville! Gabe was opening the back door and "BOOM!" He and Noah were in the living room and I was on the computer. At that moment, Noah screamed with terror and both boys darted for me. Upon their arrival, Noah was holding his chest. His little heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to beat out of there. After reassurance from Mommy that everything was okay, the two brave adventurers decided they would try and open the door again. They continued their adventure several times running from the back room to the living room and opening the door. Gabe told me, "Mommy, we're trying to scare the thunder!" Each time they would run back to me, Gabe would yell to Noah, "Run for your YIKES!" Hope you enjoyed their adventure as much as I did!

No comments: